FAST, SECURE AND HIGH PERFORMANCE UNDERWATER COMMUNICATION
Digital underwater acoustic modem is a fast & secure digital underwater communication system with existing JANUS compatible protocol and additionally integrable national protocol. It is a compact and covered underwater communication device, easily customizable with customer requirements and specific application areas.
JANUS COMPATIBLE PROTOCOL
- Modem is a compact (transportable; including transducer, modem, battery and user interface laptop) and a splash proof system.
- Suitable to use on boats, ships and buoys.
- High power transmission capability.
- Low power requirement on reception.
- Compatible with NATO’s draft ANEP-87 (JANUS) protocol.
- Flexible integration with other protocols.
- Safe operation for Marine mammals with adjustable source level
- Underwater Digital Communication
- Underwater Early Warning Sensor Network Systems
- Underwater Telemetry
- Underwater Command & Control
- Autonomous / Unmanned Underwater Vehicles’ Control
- Underwater Resource Management
- Pipeline Security
Interoperability with underwater telephones
Secure Communication with Other Protocols
Low Power Consumption
Adjustable Source Level
Decreased Massage Handling