Get Ready, Avoid Losses...
H-FTSIM Helicopter Firefighting Training Simulator
REALISTIC TRAINING ENVIRONMENT
Helicopter Fire Training Simulator (H-FTSIM) uses real size helicopter platform, which can be customized as per end user requirements, enables the firefighting trainings for all types of fires that may occur on helicopter and on platforms. The computer and automation controlled structure of the Helicopter Firefighting Training Simulator trainings provide the opportunity for different difficulty levels and various conditions under user control.
SAFE AND EFFECTIVE TRAINING
The main purpose of Helicopter Fire Training Simulator is to provide effective and safe training where members of Fire Fighting team can practice tactics and procedures through interaction with fixed and portable fire extinguishing equipment in simulated conditions without risking lives or property.
- Trainings: Basic, Advance Fire Fighting, Individual and Team Trainings, Electrical, Fuel and Mechanical Isolation Applications,
- Scenario Capabilities; Train the crew in real environment for damage control, Plan, execute, link and evaluate different scenarios under different
- Training Compartments; Cockpit, Motor, Cabin and Spillover Fire Trainings.
- Other Compartments; Command and Control Center, Helicopter Command and Control Center, Guard Grills, Passageways, Sick bay, Damage Control Center. Springler/Cooling System.
- Control Software Capabilities; Scenario Creation and Execution, Status Monitoring, Real time and historical events-alarms reporting, Built In Test (BITE) Capability, Work-Hour based Preventive Maintenance Warning, Adjustable flooding level control, sound and light effects.
Realistic, Effective Training Environment; Engine/Cabin/Cockpit/Spillover Fires
Training Capability for Team and Also Individuals
Opportunity to Intervene to Different Fire Classes
Computer Controlled inc. BITE Capability
Environment Friendly System
Safe, in Accordance with International Safety Standards