FIRST INDIGENOUS TACTICAL DATA LINK SYSTEM OF TURKEY
In order to improve battle space awareness, we design and produce tactical data links, which provide high speed, reliable and secure communication among network elements in tactical area. We developed first Turkish indigenous tactical data link for cruise missiles, fighter jets and corvettes, which is called KEMENT TDL.
KEMENT TDL is a TDMA-based, secured (crypto), jam-resistant, high-speed digital communication system with relay capability for near-real time transmission of complex data sets. KEMENT TDL enables NEC (network-enabled capability) and NEW (Network Enabled Weapon) among Command Control (C2) Systems, land, sea and air platforms, ammunition (cruise missiles etc.), weapons and mission systems in the battlefield.
KEMENT TDL System performance tests were completed in 2019 and Turkey has become one of the prominent countries that own Network Enabled Capability.
- Command & Control TDL System optimized for operations in extended ranges
- Secure communication with FHSS / DSSS and national/custom crypto
- TDMA network operations with standard messaging capability
- Electronic Warfare Resistant Waveform
- SWAP, modular and highly reliable design for harsh environments
- MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-461F Compatible
- Embedded or external crypto support
- Custom waveform support with software defined radio architecture
Sharing of Common Operational Picture with Network Enabled Operational Support
Realtime and secure communication all through the net via hardware/software crypto and electronic warfare protection
Terminal Integrated or external DLP (Data Link Processor) support
Range extension via relay capability
Modular Design Adaptable for Different Platforms
Software Defined Radio Architecture