Meteksan Defence at Thailand Defence & Security 2019
At Thailand Defence & Security 2019, Turkish company Meteksan Defence is going to showcase products that have already entered the inventory of armed forces in the region and have proven themselves in the field of Turkish Armed Forces operations.
Defence & Security 2019 is the essential meeting place for the aerospace and defence industries in the Thailand and across the region. Turkey’s one of the fastest growing companies, Meteksan Defence, will participate to Defence & Security to highlight many opportunities to work together for the safety and security of the people in the region.
At Defence & Security 2019, Meteksan Defence will exhibit products and solutions from its product portfolio across the air, land and maritime domains. These will include:
- Retinar PTR, which is a medium range Perimeter Surveillance Radar, designed for border and critical infrastructure security and and already chosen by 3 different countries,
- MILSAR, which is a Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) and Ground Moving Target Indicator (GMTI) for unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) surveillance operations,
- C-Band UAV Data Link, which is LOS air-to-air and air-to-ground real time communication system with highly reliable electronic warfare protection,
- YAKAMOS 2020, which is surface ship Anti-Submarine Warfare and obstacle avoidance sonar,
- The Underwater Early Warning Sensor and Communication Systems, which are designed for security of ports, onshore and offshore platforms,
- KEMENT Tactical Data Link, which serves as the infrastructure of network-enabled operations,
- Damage Control Simulator (DCSIM) which provides a realistic training environment to develop and conduct damage control exercises with its innovative features and already chosen by 4 different navies as naval training solution.
Speaking about their participation at Defence & Security 2019, Selçuk Alparslan, President of Meteksan Defence, said: “In this period from our foundation up until now, we have developed unique and advanced technology solutions in our activity areas and improved our technological competency and experience. With the experience we have gained, infrastructure we have established and our competent engineering staff, we are ready to cooperate with local companies in the Far East region. The systems and subsystems we produce are integrated to various platforms such as surface and underwater platforms, helicopters, unmanned air vehicles and missile systems, and we are going to show these products that have already proven themselves in the field. We are confident that our stand will be very interesting for the visitors to the exhibition in terms of the technology and innovation being showcased, and we believe visitors will spend a considerable time looking at them.”
Meteksan Defence invites all visitors to its booth number S33, located in Challenger Hall 1-2.